meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

you're beautiful in an unglamorous way

i should really be in bed... but of course, i can't sleep. stupid insomnia. i had this terrifying nightmare a few nights ago that has me all creeped out even when i'm awake. It has made me a little scared to go to sleep even. It was just so vivid. In my dream this guy came in my house and assaulted me and my wrists were bound together. I somehow managed to escape through my window and i remember looking down at my wrists and they were all bloody and i was running through the streets of st. paul with my wrists tied together and bleeding. i didn't tell anybody about it though and went back home later. A few nights later (dream time) he came back and this time with his friends. My roommates had let him and his friends in our house because they looked like regular college guys but i recognized him and he smiled at me menacingly and so i got the hell out of there... then i ran through the streets again and the last thing i remember looking at was my wrists all tied together and bleeding again.

on a lighter note i went to apple river this saturday. jitla said it would be "rube and some of his friends" which translates to rube and the entire baseball team (about 18 people!) I had no idea though... and she told me 5 minutes before we were leaving. it turned out to be a lot of fun though. you basically go tubing down the river for three hours and have coolers w/lotsa beer in 'em. it was a great day to be out on the river. it was actually really funny because there would be parts where the river became really shallow and then randomly there would be hundreds of people about having a river party b/c you could stand in it. the river parties were hilarious though. i have never experienced anything like it. the guys saying "show your tits" were stupid but luckily i was wearing a one piece and don't have a big chest so I don't harrassed. this one older dude told me i was beautiful in an unglamorous sort of way however. i thought that was interesting. when i asked what that meant he said "you just seem like you would be beautiful even when you wake up in the morning, without any make-up or anything." I think that's really one of the best compliments i've gotten. he wasn't even trying to hit on me or anything. or at least i think he wasn't. that's a weird thing to say to someone if you're just trying to get in their pants.. or maybe i'm extremely gullible and was just relieved that he didn't ask me to flash him that i believed him. hmm. anywho. drinking in the sun all day long is exhausting. by 8pm i was beat. now i'm crazy tan. luckily i didn't burn. i just look even more latina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home