meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Friday, July 15, 2005

NOTE: "cat", not "kat"

ok, so i switched my settings so that non-blogspot users can write comments. now you have no excuses! none! one more day of work and it's the freakin weekend baby! :o) tomorrow night is sev's going away party before she moves to london. crazy! I think i might try and visit her over fall break with ruth maybe. sleepy, i am. at work i went to this seminar conducted by a bunch of bankruptcy and foreclosure lawyers and to make the powerpoint more interesting, they gave the presentation a star wars theme. except it was all cracked out b/c they had this image of a court and the judge was Darth Vader, Yoda was the attorney on the side of the creditors, and this sleazeball alien dude was the lawyer for the debtor. wtf?! how dare they bastardize my star wars heroes like that! madness. so during this seminar i realized that my handstamp from the bar last night hadn't come off at all hardly. d'oh. hopefully no one noticed... it's better than those bright orange "drink responsibly" wristbands at least! Billy's was fun though. Really crowded for a Wednesday night. It was funny, we met up with will, dan, and sam who were playing pool with these guys wearing matching bright yellow shirts that said "professional" somethingrather. It reminded me a bit of elementary school field trips. I also wonder what they were professionals at...

I must confess that I appreciate air-conditioning like never before. this is my first summer without it and it's been in the 90s outside for the past week and throughout this weekend too supposedly. funny... at work i'm a katsickle in my little cubicle (I'm thinking of bringing socks to work, it's so cold!) Inside our house at st. clair clothing has become optional b/c it's just too damn hot. showering is not even that great because as soon as you're done, you're dripping. and not in a good way. meow. 4 way too hot girls and one cat going crazy in heat.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger GobberGo said...

Good lord! I like where this is going! Next you guys should get popsicles and help each other keep cool by shooting each other with waterguns while wearing just your underwear! If it gets really hot you should video tape it. :)

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound like yoda with 'sleepy, i am'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home