meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Saturday, July 23, 2005

chopped liver

oh man. sad night. I've been up since 6:30am and it's now 2am. I decided to go out with my roommates Ruth and Jitla tonight. Bad idea. We got to this first party and the keg was tapped and it was mostly Mac kids and younger people who I didn't really know or want to know. I felt a bit out of place... but ehhh. So we go outside and Ruth is talking to a bunch of guys out on the lawn and Jitla and I are sitting on the porch. We weren't really feeling the party so much and Jitla went up to Ruth to see if she wanted to go to a different one. Then she saw Kira and ran inside to give her a big hug. I thought we were leaving so I made my way up to Ruth and then this guy next to her says, "hey, who's your friend?"

Ruth then turns to me and says "Oh, this is Kat" and the guy says, "No no, not her... her" and points to jitla. (if I could italicize that, I would) I then was like fuckthisshit and walked home alone. Sucky night. Why do I even bother going out to parties still? Sev's party was the only one where I actually enjoyed myself. But that's because a lot of the people there I genuinely like and don't have to be drunk to want to see them. Most parties are about getting stupid drunk, making an ass of yourself, and finding someone to hook up with. Why do I bother? It's all just a big meat market... and i am chopped liver.

Still, even though my pride is bruised, I'm glad I'm myself and not one of skinny little clone girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home