meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bodyguard

I feel a bit like a train wreck at the moment. Friday night we had a party for ruth's birthday. It was a lot of fun -- lots of people were here and the police never came :o) Always a plus. My favorite part of the night is when Spencer, Tall Dan, and I were talking on the porch and Dan was getting tipsy so he decided to lean against the unlocked front door and then crash through it scaring the shit out of everyone in the living room. Hehe. This dude is like 6'5 or more too if you don't know him. heheh. OVerall a good night. Some guy offered to buy the red and white Prague jacket off of me. I didn't sell it though. I like it too much. Strange though, he seemed to really want it. Then BKAN said some snide comment so the dude backed off.

Last night we went dancing at the Annex (my house + Tall Dan). It was surprisingly fun too. Although during the last dance Jitla and I managed to spill our g&t's all over ourselves. I was very proud of myself for not getting sick. Taking taxi's rather than having someone drive is better too. it's not so bad when you split it. I danced with this one dude who was like "wow, what's that guy doing here?" [pointing to tall dan] and told him that Dan was my bodyguard. He seemed to think I was a bit nuts after that. hehe. I don't think I'm very good at meeting guys. But he seemed like an ass anyway so I had no desire to get to know him any better. Maybe I'm too judgmental? No... I told him Dan was my friend and he said "weird... you're friends with him?" I hate people like that.

Mmm. Alexa made waffles and we have fresh strawberries and whipped cream to go on top. Oishii. Breakfast time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home