meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Shogatsu


Happy New Year Folks,

Ok, so I'm trying to get healthy this year. I've started a new diet plan... A bit like South Beach but slightly different. I'm determined. I'm not even drinking alcohol and eating too many carbs! I've also started to use that Listerine Whitening stuff and flossing! hehe. We'll see how long that keeps up. I've finally been taking care of business and put air in my tires, and changed the plates to say Minnesota. i've also cleaned and vacuumed my room so that I can do my aerobic pilates. Wohoo! Although I hear that the plaster on the ceiling of the girl who lives below me is probably falling off... She probably wakes up and thinks... earthquake?!

Work has been going really well. I really like my coworkers a lot :) I have yet to get a gym membership... it's actually like $50 a month! Expensive!!! I'm going to try and call them to see if I qualify for financial aid 'cos I'm paying back loans and have already had 2 knee surgeries so going to a gym is crucial for me to lose weight... We shall see. It seems that my bank account is perpetually starving!

Oh, and I also got a nose stud... and posted a picture as well... what do you think? Not too flashy/trashy I hope... I still have to get new glasses too... Some arty ones perhaps? hmmm...

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger A monkey on typewriter said...

Wow Kat you are looking good. I miss the days at the libary. And still have not seen you daddyo

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home