meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Monday, October 24, 2005

bad with sticks

big news. my sister lisa and ben are here and they drove here all the way from california with my car! hehe. although i can't drive it yet. I'm terrible with stick apparently. We had one practice session last night and I totally blew. I'm terrified of driving stick! I'll definitely have to finish out the week taking a bus to work.

It's nice having Lisa and Ben here. The apartment gets a little spooky when it's just me and kitty. She is very sweet though. Today is Megumi's birthday. Happy Birthday Gumi!!! My present might be a little small and a little late... d'oh!

Tonight will be another car practice session. I hope I don't suck as bad as I did yesterday. I'm scared that I'll never learn how to drive stick... meow.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stalled the car this morning, while backing up out of a parking space. So, it happens to everyone, even if you've driven manual for 12 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home