meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

samui!!!

oh my god so cold!!! Frost advisories and everything! So early too! This morning at the bus stop was terrible. I have to transfer twice too so it's even worse. I had a big coat, but it wasn't enough with all of the wind. I was a katsickle. Tomorrow I'll have to bust out the gloves, scarf, and hat. To make things worse, Jitla's out of town for the weekend and she left her car at Macalester so I can't really go grocery shopping or use it at all to keep myself from freezing. Oh well, I've gotten used to having absolutely zero car access.

To make things worse I can't find the thermostat to turn on the heat. My apartment is freezing! We have heaters too but i don't see any lever or anything to turn it on! Oh cruel fate... Why do you mock me so? Kitty and I have to stay close together to conserve heat. Lucky girl, she's all fuzzy! Right now she's curled up in a ball and I put a blankie over her body. Kawaii. Being her alone is sort of spooky... Plus, I'm not mobile either. d'oh! I took megu's monkey paw by accident. Sorry! But kitty loves it.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger neko said...

Oops, I think it's a monkey's fist... It's the thing that dad wears around his neck that he learned how to make on his sailing trip. And nope -- still haven't found the heat yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home