meow

vague and mostly nonsensical kat meowings...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

4 wheeling in the moonlight...

poor neglected blog! I've been bad. very bad. I'm sorry! I will try and be better.

I got Fury Honda's oil changed Saturday! Wohoo! I was scared that they'd be like "oh there are unicorns stuck in your engine... so that'll cost you $1,000 to remove" and make up crazy things that I wouldn't understand. Luckily, they didn't. Whew! and they turned off that "maintenance reqd" light! everything looked good they said... whew! I'm not as bad a car owner as I feared... :o)

I went to my first baby shower last weekend. It think it will be the first and only baby shower that I go to that has a keg (don't worry, the mother wasn't drinking!) Anyway, the shower was surprisingly fun! I had a really good time and actually got to go 4-wheeling in the moonlight! :o) 'twas much fun... especially when Adam flipped it and we landed in the mud! the full moon reflecting off the mudpuddles was particularly lovely...

1 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the image of the full moon in the mud puddles. very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home